- 3 potatoes cut up small; I cube mine
- sausage; I used smoked sausage and I've used little cocktail smokies!
- 2 cups (give or take) cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup milk; I didn't measure this
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut up potatoes and sausage
- Mix into large casserole dish
- Pour in milk, you only need enough to have a small layer at the bottom not enough to cover!
- Sprinkle cheese over the top; salt and pepper
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes
- At half-way point (20 min) stir the dish and put back in the oven
|This is all you need!|
|So how little milk it requires?|
|I like cheese!|