I'll be posting them all the week, as schedules ones so look forward to the coming recipes:
Copycat Alfredo Sauce
Banana Oat Muffins
Now for TODAY's recipe. Honestly they turned out a lot better then I thought they would, but next time I'll use more "sauce" on them.
1 1/2 cups warm water
1 pkg active dry yeast
2 tbl sugar
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tbl melted butter
1 tbl salt
1/2 cup butter
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
*Melt butter and mix in garlic powder & salt
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water for 10 minutes.
2. Add flour, salt & melted butter
3. Mix together, DO NOT KNEAD
4. Roll out into breadstick shape (I rolled long rolls and then cut up)
5. Place on greased cookie sheet. Cover with paper towel and let rise 45 minutes
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes, brush baste sauce over and cook another 6 minutes. Remove from oven and use remaining sauce.
They were truly amazing especially paired with the alfredo sauce.