-Canola oil (or olive oil, I didn't have any though)
-Ranch seasoning packet
-Red pepper flakes (I added this to give it a little kick, it's not necessary)
**I will apologize in advance, most if not all of my recipes are about eyeballing it and rarely use EXACT measurements.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut potatoes into 1 inch sections
3. Fill into casserole dish with potatoes
4. Pour oil over the top to give a good coating
5. Pour ranch packet over it and mix well, coating all potatoes. I also added the red peppers before baking.
6. Bake at 400 for 45 min.
7. Salt & Pepper if necessary (I found the ranch took care of that)